How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Daniel Solutions Your Own Question
Daniel Solutions
Daniel Solutions, Lawyer (JD)
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 9934
Experience:  Practing General Attorney,
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Daniel Solutions is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I gave my cousin my mothers jewelry and ivory to hold due

Resolved Question:

I gave my cousin my mother's jewelry and ivory to hold due to my mother's mental illness. My cousin died last July and her husband refuses to return my mother's property. What should I do?
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Daniel Solutions replied 8 years ago.
You need to file a claim with your cousin's estate seeking return of the items. If the excutor refuses then you will have to sue and convince a judge that the items originally belonged to your mother.
Daniel Solutions and 3 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you