Sam, Attorney at Law
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
10707909

If I send six people a letter with one dollar in it and ask

If I send six people a letter with one dollar in it and ask them to add me to their mailing list.

hi

this is an illegal pyramid scheme - contrary to what the letter you received states. such a scheme is legally defined as a fraudulent moneymaking scheme in which people are recruited to make payments to others above them in a hierarchy while expecting to receive payments from people recruited below them. eventually the number of new recruits fails to sustain the payment structure, and the scheme collapses with most people losing the money they paid in.

under federal law title 18 section 1302 those found guilty sshall be fined or imprisoned not more than two years, or both; and for any subsequent offense shall be imprisoned not more than five years

Customer: replied 8 years ago.

Thank yo very much, I must say, I wasn't sure why but I was afraid of that being the case.

Larry

hi

yeah. you know, it's funny. i live in NC and i got a letter yesterday - right in the trash. good to be sure