LADYLAWYER
LADYLAWYER, Lawyer
Experience:  Civil; Family; HOA; Landlord/Tenant; Real Estate; Probate; Insurance; Immigration; Wills & Trusts
7887522

how many people are allowed to live in a 3 bedroom house

Customer Question

Expert:  LADYLAWYER replied 8 years ago.

Can you tell me what state and city you live in please? Also, are any the people you are speaking of related? If so, what is their relation to each other? Thank you!

Customer: replied 8 years ago.

i live in pearl ms and everyone that lives in the house are related they are mother father and children

The answer to your question then, is as many people as it can fit! There are no laws or ordinances that cap the allowed amount of one's immediate family that are living together.

I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday season!

If you feel I have been helpful, please click "ACCEPT" so I can receive credit for my answer. Also, Positive Feedback is greatly appreciated and reciprocated. Feedback should relate to customer service and not about the law, which I have no control over, thank you.

_______________________________________________________________________

Legal Disclaimer. The information given by me is not legal advice. You should not and may not rely on anything on this website as legal advice. I am not establishing an attorney-client relationship with you. I am providing only research, resources and information only for you to be informed and educated about your particular needs and my answer is limited to the facts presented. You are only paying me for such information given. I do not provide general or specific legal advice. I also do not claim to be licensed to practice in the state where this information is being provided. I strive to provide quality information, but I make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained in or linked herein and it's associated sites. As law is always changing, you are recommended to speak with the appropriate legal counsel for accurate and complete information. No part of this disclaimer can be copied or reproduced without the express consent of the owner. Thank you.

Did I answer your question? Do you need more assistance? If I have been helpful, please accept this answer so that I can receive $7.50 which is my portion of the fees paid out of your $15. I intend to donate a portion of the fee to charity and the balance will allow me to continue to provide this type of service to individuals like yourself. My customary fee from my private law office is normally $450 per hour. So you can see that $7.50 as my portion is minuscule compared to a normal fee. This service is the best Internet company around. Thank you in advance for your acceptance!