How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask CALawyer Your Own Question
CALawyer, Lawyer (JD)
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 1655
Experience:  Graduated Magna Cum Laude (Law School), Graduated Undergraduate at 19 Years of Age.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
CALawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

what to do payments not delinquent [automatic recurring payments)

Resolved Question:

what to do payments not delinquent [automatic recurring payments) yet home foreclosed and auctioned
what do i do now

Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  CALawyer replied 8 years ago.
Contact a real estate attorney in your town right away.

The next step is to sue the foreclosure trustee and the mortgage beneficiary to (1) overturn the foreclosure sale and quiet title to the property, and/or (2) for monetary compensation.

If the lender didn't have the right to foreclose, then the foreclosure would be illegal and invalid.

Typically, you can recover attorneys fees if you prevail in this type of lawsuit.

If this information was helpful, please click ACCEPT to give me credit for answering. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated if deserved. If you need any clarification, just post a reply. Thanks!
CALawyer and 6 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you

Related Legal Questions