How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Pro Your Own Question
Law Pro
Law Pro, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 24870
Experience:  20 years legal practitioner: real estate, collections, estate, civil, business, and criminal law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Law Pro is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If I have the ploice delivery and order of proceticon to my

Resolved Question:

If I have the ploice delivery and order of proceticon to my boyfriend in my house and he is smoking pot will I be in trouble because he is living in my house. I;m sure the must be a couple of oz there. I can get him to leave. He has been living with me for about 10 years.
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Pro replied 8 years ago.
Throw the drugs out. Or, when the police come - state the drugs are his. Or you could be in trouble.
Law Pro and 3 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
what if iI tell the ploice about them before they go with me to serve him