How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask socrateaser Your Own Question
socrateaser, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 39043
Experience:  Retired (mostly)
Type Your Legal Question Here...
socrateaser is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How to file an injunction

This answer was rated:

How to file an injunction?

In which State do you wish to file for the injunction?

Customer: replied 9 years ago.
North Carolina

An injunction is no different than any other legal complaint. However, it is not a "small claims" matter, neither I nor anyone else here can lawfully draft a pleading to meet your specific requirements, and there are no "form pleadings" on the internet that I could point you to, where you could "fill in the blanks" for this sort of legal action.


I understand your problem and you may certainly have a legitimate cause of action. However, the best thing that I can do under the circumstances is to save you time searching the interne and point out that your only lawful option is to contact a local attorney to represent you.





socrateaser and other Legal Specialists are ready to help you