How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dwayne B. Your Own Question
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 33759
Experience:  Began practicing law in 1992
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Dwayne B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

A woman i was dating took out a restraining order on me and

This answer was rated:

A woman i was dating took out a restraining order on me and completely embarassed me by telling judge and the court that i sexually assaulted (we had completely consenual relations once) her. I will happily comply with never seeing / speaking to her again, but am concerned with what she may try next..she is not stable as far as i can tell, and i am fearful of her making additional trouble for me. ( i was not arrested, nor have I ever)
You absolutely should speak with an attorney and see if you can get the injunction made into a mutual one. She sounds a little "off" and you may need some protection from ehr as well.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you. I believe I have answered all of the questions you asked so I would request that you please click the ACCEPT button so I receive credit for my work and leave feedback if you have a chance. Please consider clicking "BONUS" as a nice way of saying "thanks" for a job well done, although this is neither required nor expected. Please remember that we can only base our answers on the information you provide and sometimes a misunderstanding as to what you are looking for or already know occurs so feel free to ask additional questions. Please be aware that my answer is not legal advice, it is merely information and no attorney client relationship has been formed. You should always contact a local attorney for legal advice.
Dwayne B. and 3 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you