How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask John A. Flynn, Esq. Your Own Question
John A. Flynn, Esq.
John A. Flynn, Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 202
Experience:  Over 12 years experience - Mid South Super Lawyer
Type Your Legal Question Here...
John A. Flynn, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can the States Attorney of Illinois give an individual the right to enter onto some&#

Resolved Question:

private property without the landowners permission. No tresspassing
signs are posted.
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  John A. Flynn, Esq. replied 8 years ago.

No, but if a law enforcement official has a search warrant they may lawfully enter your premises. You might find an attorney in your area through who specializes in real property or Constitutional law. Good Luck,


John Flynn


John A. Flynn, Esq. and 2 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you