How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Brandon M. Your Own Question
Brandon M.
Brandon M., Counselor at Law
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 12620
Experience:  Attorney experienced in numerous areas of law.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Brandon M. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

the plumbers I hired to do work for me burned my house down.

Resolved Question:

the plumbers I hired to do work for me burned my house down. Insurance is coming into play for the physical loss of the house and contents. Are the plumbers liable for the irreplaceables?
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Brandon M. replied 8 years ago.
When someone is negligent, and that negligence causes another person damage, the negligent party is ordinarily obligated to make the injured party whole again. Best of luck.
Brandon M. and 3 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you