How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Legal Enigma Your Own Question
Legal Enigma
Legal Enigma, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 206
Experience:  California trial attorney; civil litigation, business law, international law, family law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Legal Enigma is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

how do u get your car back from a repo in hawaii what are the

Customer Question

how do u get your car back from a repo in hawaii what are the roomate was late 3 months cause of training in california she paid the back pay for the 3 months and wants to know how to get her car back
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Legal Enigma replied 8 years ago.
The only way to get the car back is to contact the lender and work out an arrangement to get the car back. They may or may not want to extend credit again. There is no right to obtain the vehicle back.

If the lender decides to sell the car at auction instead, your roommate can go to the auction and bid on the car.

That's pretty much the only two options.

Please let me know if I can be of further help.

Please click ACCEPT now, so that I may get credit for this answer. We can still communicate after you click Accept. I appreciate a positive feedback.

The answer provided is for general informational and educational purposes only and is NOT legal advice. I am not your lawyer. No attorney-client relationship of any kind has been formed. You may not rely on this answer as legal advice. I am making no representation that I may be licensed in your jurisdiction and you may not act or refrain from acting based on the information provided in this answer. You should seek an attorney in your area to obtain legal advice.
Expert:  Legal Enigma replied 8 years ago.


I am writing to follow up on my previous answer and to see if I can be of further help.

If not, please don’t forget to click the green ACCEPT button. That’s the only way I get credit for my answer. Thank you!