How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Brandon M. Your Own Question
Brandon M.
Brandon M., Counselor at Law
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 12620
Experience:  Attorney experienced in numerous areas of law.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Brandon M. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a married man who recently had a brief affair. Now the

Resolved Question:

I am a married man who recently had a brief affair. Now the woman I had the affair with is blacmaling me for money. What legal recourse do I have?
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Brandon M. replied 8 years ago.



extortion is a criminal offense. Consider getting documentation and taking it to the district attorney's office or your local sheriff's office. Alternatively, consider paying an attorney for 30 minutes of his/her time to write a scary letter to her, letting her know that if she doesn't zip it, she'll be blackmailing you from a 6'x8' room with cement walls. Best of luck.


If this answered your question, please click "accept" so I may receive credit for my personal time and knowledge. Thank you.

Brandon M. and other Legal Specialists are ready to help you