My boyfriend is in jail pending extradition to another ...

My boyfriend is in jail...
My boyfriend is in jail pending extradition to another state, I have a court order for a contact visit with his 8yr old daughter (who have never been apart from each other). BUT, the Deputy who handles contact visits at this facility , will not allow visit w/o a CPS worker. She is not award of the courts! How can I get this visit expidited before her father is gone?
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/1/2008
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
The easiest way is to contact CPS. You can file a "Show Cause" with the judge to have her appear and establish why she failed to obey the court's order, but that will probably take a while and if he is going to be extradited it will be done in 30 days.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you. I believe I have answered all of the questions you asked so I would request that you please click the ACCEPT button so I receive credit for my work and leave feedback if you have a chance. Please consider clicking "BONUS" as a nice way of saying "thanks" for a job well done, although this is neither required nor expected. Always feel free to ask additional questions. Please be aware that my answer is not legal advice, it is merely information and no attorney client relationship has been formed. You should always contact a local attorney for legal advice.
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney