Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

18 YEAR SON AS JUNIO VOTE DMVP AS FOOTBALL PLAYER LAST

Customer Question
THE CHOOL NEW THAT HE...
18 YEAR SON AS JUNIO VOTE DMVP AS FOOTBALL PLAYER LAST THE CHOOL NEW THAT HE TAKEING MEDICATION FOR ADD- LATE JANUARY FEBRUARY HE BECANE EXTREMELY DEPRESSED STOP EATING AND SLEEPING. HE WAS RECENTLY DIGNOSIS WITH BIPOLAR. IN HOSPITAL 2X SCHOOL REFUSE TO HAVE HIM EVELAUTION SAID HE DID NOT MET THE CRETERIA. REFUSE TO HAVE HIME HOME SCHOOL FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR. THE SCHOOL SET HIM UP O FAILED . HE WAS A B STUDENT IN DECEMBER. ALL THE TEACHERS NEW SOMTHING WAS WRONG AND STILL REFUSE HIM HELP. HE HAVVE SINCE NVED HIM OUT OF THE SHOOL AND THE HEAD COAH ABD THE HEAD AMINSTRATOR AND SILL MAKING IT DIFCULT FOR HIM THE KIK IS SUCICIDAL HE PLAYED HIS HERAT OUT FOR THIS SCHOOL. HE COMPLTED HIS SUMMER SCHOOL VOUSE AND CURRENTLT TAKING FOUR CALSSES ON LINE. WITH THE NEW SCHOOL. RACAIAL REMAKRS AND OVER TONES HAVE BEEN ENER ON THE ENTER NET. mY DAUGHTER HAVE A FOLDER THAT IS CURENTLY THREE YEARS OLD AND VERY PEICE OF MAIL THEY HAVE EVER SENT HER, SUPERINTENDANT OF THE PROBLEM IS RACIAL.CAN YOU HL
Submitted: 9 years ago.Category: Legal
8/1/2008
Lawyer: Brandon M., Counselor at Law replied 9 years ago
Brandon M.
Brandon M., Counselor at Law

HiCustomer

What is your specific legal question?

Reply to B. T. Mayer, Counselor at Law's Post: I NEED DIRECTION NOW. I NEED TO HAVE THE HEAD ADMINSTRATOR,THE AHELTIC DIRECTOR,AND THE COAH MOUTHON LOCK DOWN. MY GRANSON AND MY DAUGHTER HAVE BEEN PERSONALLY INJURIED BY THIS SITUATION. MY DAUGHTER WORKS WITH KIDS IN CRISES SHE HAS HER NASTER WITH 4.0 AVERAGE, WE HAVE SOUGHT OUT THE HELP OF SEVERAL ATTROENYS AND THEY ALL REFUS TO TAKE THE CASE BECAUSE OF THE AMOUNT X AND MONEY THEY WOULD HAVE SPEND ON THIS CASE. IF MY GRAND SON KILLS HIMSELF OR SOMONE ELSE AS A RESULT OF WHAT THIS SCHOOL HAS PUT HIM THROUGH WHO IS T BE BLAME.I AM HIS GARND MITHER WHO JUST GOT A CLEAN BILL OF HEALTH FRON OVERIAN CANCER AND HAVE BEEN SUFERING FROM DEEP DEPRESSSION SO I KNOW WHAT HE GOING THROUGH. mY DAUGHTER WORKS SEVEN DAYS WEEK JUST TO PAY THE EXPENSE THAT SHE HAS INCUURED. MY DAUGHTER IS SLOWLEY SLIPPIMG FROM ME AS WELL. THIS IS HER ONLY SON MY ONLY GRAND SON. HE IS NOT PEREFCT-BUT HE IS A GOOD KID.
CAN WE GET REPRESENTATION- WE DO NOY HAVE MUCH MONEY. WE ARE HARD WRKIMG PEOPEL.PLEAE HELP ME I DO MOT WNAT TO LOOSE MY GRAND SON AND MY DAUGHTER.
SLANDER-EMTIONAL STRESS TRAUMA IMPOSED ON MY DAUGHTER,MYSELF AND MY GRAND SON HE HAS TO BE WATCH AT ALL TIMES. MY DAUGHTER DOES NOT SLEEP. RACIAL OVER OVER TONES ON THE BLOG INSITUATION "SKYLER IS ON DRUGS WHERE IS HIS MOTHER AND FATHER, SKYLER. NOT REALIXING THAT HE IS ILL. AT X HE CAN NOT SLEEP FOR TWO TO THREE WEEK, HE CAN NOT EAT,ALL THEY HAD TO DO WOK WITH FROM HOME, HE WAS TWO FAR GONE TO GO INTO A SCHOOL AND THEN WALK OUT IN THE DEAD OF WINTER IN T-SHIRT ALL DAY. THEY KNEW H WAS IN THE HOSPITAL 2X-WE HAVE TRIED 20 ATTORNEYS IN THE NORTH JERSEY PHIL AREA. NO ONE IS WILLING TO GO UP AGAINST THIS SCHOOL. WHAT ARE ATTRNEY'S FOR ARENT THEY DESIGN TO HELP POEPLE. MY DAUGHTER HAVE ALL THE DOCUMENTATIN AND EXPERT DOCTORS. THE SCHOOL HAVE NOTHING NO MEDICAL EVLUATION. SHE HAS ALL THE EMAIL'S AND LETTER'S FROM THEM SHE HAS BEEN BUILDING A FILE FOR FOUR-FIVE YEARS.
PLEASE HELP US?

Ok, I really want to help, but I am having difficulty sorting through what is being typed. Did you have a specific legal question, or are you just trying to find an attorney who will represent you in your case?

Reply to B. T. Mayer, Counselor at Law's Post: WHAT RECOURSE DO WE HAVE? DO WE HAVE A CASE AGAINST THE WASHINTON TOWNSHIP HIGH SCHOOL?
DO MY DAUGHTER HAVE A COURSE OF ACTION AGAINST THE SCHOOL.
Lawyer: LawHelpNow, Attorney/Lawyer replied 9 years ago
LawHelpNow
LawHelpNow, Attorney/Lawyer

Hello and thanks so much for choosing this forum to pose your important legal question. I will do my best to give you some honest and accurate guidance as I answer your question.

1. I am a licensed attorney, and I will be glad to try and answer your question seeing that another legal expert has opted out. I hope that the following information will be helpful to you, but please just write back if you have any follow-up questions or need clarification on anything after reviewing the following information. I would also like to say that I am truly sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation, and I hope that everything gets resolved appropriately.
  2. Having carefully considered everything that you have related here -- in particular the number of attorneys you have consulted and your monetary constraints -- the best information I can provide concerns pursuing appropriate action without charge to you. There are main potential legal issues raised by your comments, and the investigation and resolution of many of them is governed in large part by education funding sources. For example, when a school accepts various federal and state monies that brings in a whole body of laws to which the school is bound to adhere.
  3. Speaking specifically to the situation you have mentioned, I would suggest you share your concerns with the New Jersey Department of Education Commissioner of Education. This is a grievance procedure in place, with provisions for appeals to the Bureau of Controversies and Disputes. The best way to start the process is to set forth your concerns as clearly and concisely as possible. You can contact the agency directly via phone or mail: New Jersey Department of Education; Post Office Box 500; Trenton, New Jersey,NNN-NN-NNNN(NNN) NNN-NNNN You can also submit an online inquiry directly through the website.

I hope that this information has been helpful to you. If we can be of any further assistance please free to use our service again. Best wishes for a successful outcome.

If my answer has been helpful to you, please click "ACCEPT" so that I may be paid. This is the only way that I will receive compensation for the work performed. Please consider clicking "BONUS" as a nice way of saying "thanks" for a job well done. Clicking "FEEDBACK" to leave your positive comments is always greatly appreciated.

The information provided is general in nature only and should not be construed as legal advice. By using this forum, you acknowledge that no attorney-client relationship has been created between you and Benjamin M. Burt, Jr., Esq. You should always consult with a lawyer in your state.

Thank you for the direction. I will contact the NJ Dept.of ED Commissioner of ED on Monday Via phone.I will let you no the outcome.

Thank You
XXXXX XXXXX

You are quite welcome. It was my pleasure to help. I truly hope that things works out.

[Please click the "Accept" button. This is the only way I will get paid for my services.]

LawHelpNow
LawHelpNow
LawHelpNow, Attorney/Lawyer