How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Mr Lofton Your Own Question
Mr Lofton
Mr Lofton, Lawyer.
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 1291
Experience:  30 years of experience as a counselor and trial lawyer
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Mr Lofton is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

in new mexico i was being stocked( sp) by an older man he ...

This answer was rated:

in new mexico i was being stocked(?sp) by an older man he was everywhere i was he tried to get my 18 year old son to fight him we finily called the police and got a no trasspass? so he cant come near us i thought he was going to leave us (my self and my kids) alone. i fear this person very much and now i have recived papers he is sueing me saying he loaned me 3000.00 dollars what do i do now????
Well, the court order is keeping him away from you, and if he violates the order he should be arrested - make sure the police in your community have a copy of the order on file.

Regarding the lawsuit, you need to speak to a lawyer about going into court to get it dismissed - I assume that the "older man" is just doing this to harass you. If that;s true the judge should dismiss the case and make him pay you court costs and attorneys fees.

All the best,
Mr Lofton and 5 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you