How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask skelly151 Your Own Question
skelly151, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 2368
Experience:  Litigation specialist, Probate and Estate law, Collection law, contract disputes, builder issues
Type Your Legal Question Here...
skelly151 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How should I designate my children and their descendants ...

Resolved Question:

How should I designate my children and their descendants (if husband is deceased) receiving the estate? Can the wording be "If my husband does not survice me by 30 days, then the entire estate goes to my descendants, per stirpes"

Thanks, JD
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  skelly151 replied 9 years ago.
Yes it can and if one of them passed then the estate portion will go to their children.
skelly151 and 5 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you