How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ray Your Own Question
Ray, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 41502
Experience:  30 years in civil, probate, real estate, elder law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Ray is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I live in a townhouse. The association has passed a ...

This answer was rated:

I live in a townhouse. The association has passed a by-law stating that if you are behind in your fees you can not park in your parking space. They started towing cars June 1, 2008. I informed them that since they agreed for me to be on a payment plan which I have been following I should be allowed to park in my space. Can they say no since they agreed to the payment plan before they started towing cars. I am asking because I have a medical condition (I have a handicapp sign) and the extra walking is not good for me. Thanks!
Thanks for your question. I think that you should be fine here. you have made apayment plan and are abiding by it. You have followed up in writing here as well. Since you are on a payment plan you do not have an outstanding fee here. You have agreed to make payments and get current here. I cannot see that you are not in compliance here. You should be fine here. Good luck to you..

Thank you and please click accept so that I may be paid for my answer to you. Thank you for using Just Answer.

Legal Disclaimer: The information given by me is for informational/research use only and you are paying me only for such information. The information contained herewith is not legal advice and by rendering such information there is no formation of an attorney-client relationship. I also do not claim to be licensed to practice in the state where this information is being provided. I strive to provide quality information, but I make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained in or linked herein and it's associated sites. As law is always changing, you are advised to speak with legal counsel for accurate information.

Ray and 6 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you

Related Legal Questions