How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask J D Haas Your Own Question
J D Haas
J D Haas, Lawyer (JD)
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 2998
Experience:  21 years as a serious injury/wrongful death trial lawyer; nationally board certified; 43 jury trials
Type Your Legal Question Here...
J D Haas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

i am still waiting for my answer to my question about scamming.

This answer was rated:

No Comment Added
If this is not a legitimate business, you should change your account, and immediately contact the consumer fraud department at your state attorney general's office. That office will help you file a consumer complaint against this company. You can also file a complaint against them with the BBB:

Next, if you hire an attorney and have a legitimate consumer fraud case against this company, you may be eligible for 3x your damages and attorney fees.

If they have not committed fraud against you, your actions may be a breach of contract and you may be liable for damages. If they are really cheating you, then these steps will be of assistance and you will not be liable for breach of contract. Good luck.

I hope that I have helped you, answered all of your questions,
and that I have provided you with useful information.
Please ask more questions if I have not answered all of your

In the future, if you would like to specifically ask me a question,
you can ask for me in the body of the question.

Please be aware that my answer is not legal advice,
it is merely information. The only way that I am legally
responsible for your legal rights is if you have signed
a written retainer agreement with my law firm.
J D Haas and 6 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you