How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Anne Your Own Question
Anne, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 2302
Experience:  Trial Lawyer, 15 Years Experience
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Anne is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do I report a doctor for endangering my life I ...

Resolved Question:

How do I report a doctor for endangering my life? I don't think I have a lawsuit but she seriously put my life a risk and would like to let someone know so this does not happen to anyone else... I can give my story if needed but I was not sure if you would need the whole thing. If you do please let me know.
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Anne replied 9 years ago.

Dear Lowell, Massachusetts:

You can file a complaint with the Massachusetts Board of Registration in Medicine. Here is their website in general: Here is the section that explains how to file a complaint:

Good luck.

Anne and 2 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you