How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Danny541 Your Own Question
Danny541, Helper
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 909
Experience:  Common sense
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Danny541 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can someone post pictures/video that contain

Resolved Question:

Can someone post pictures/video that contain images of my minor child in it on the internet without my permission? These pictures/videos were shot at gymnastic meets and they display the gym''s name and my child''s name on a scoreboard as well as her face in the shots.
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Danny541 replied 9 years ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer !

Yes, signed permission is required by the parent in order to place them on the internet or anywhere !

Danny541 and 2 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you