How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Leslie D. Your Own Question
Leslie D.
Leslie D., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 201
Experience:  Five years of experience in private practice. Experience in family law and civil litigation.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Leslie D. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a youth pastor and want to take a short trip to ...

Resolved Question:

I am a youth pastor and want to take a short trip to another state. Do I need to get permission fro the parents to cross state lines with their children?
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Leslie D. replied 9 years ago.

How far will you be traveling? How long will the trip last? Although this is probably not something that will arise to the level of an interference with child custody, it is probably not a bad idea to get written permission from the parents either way, because of all the issues which could arise while the children are traveling with you.

Please let me know if you have any other questions. If this answers your question, please click "accept" so I may receive credit for my answer.



Leslie D. and other Legal Specialists are ready to help you