How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask rvlaw Your Own Question
rvlaw, Lawyer (JD)
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8386
Experience:  NYC Trial Atty. 30 yrs.- pers. inj., contracts, real estate, criminal, estates, matrimonial.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
rvlaw is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am from PA and I refuse chemical testing. I understand ...

Customer Question

I am from PA and I refuse chemical testing. I understand the consequences. I want to file and appeal which I know I have to do within 30 days of receipt of letter. I also know it cost $175.00 to file. My question is can I file this on my own without an attorney? I understand I will need an attorney when I do go to court but I would like to save myself his $500. fee for filing it for me. I am paying him enough money right now. I could use all the extra I can get
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  rvlaw replied 9 years ago.


You do not need a lawyer just to file the appeal. If, however, you have any questions about any part of it, please feel free to come back for assistance.



This is information only, NOT legal advice. No attorney-client relationship has been created. Consult an attorney in your state for legal advice regarding your issue.


Customer: replied 9 years ago.
What do I do just call penn-dot and ask them for the form?
Expert:  rvlaw replied 9 years ago.

Yes but I will try to find it online


Expert:  rvlaw replied 9 years ago.

Have not found a form online, I'm afraid.


Related Legal Questions