Ask NO LEGAL ADVICE WAS GIVEN BY ME Your...
NO LEGAL ADVICE  WAS GIVEN BY ME
NO LEGAL ADVICE WAS GIVEN BY ME, N/A
Experience:  All information given by me was for ENTERNTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY -No legal Advice was provided.
9218860

My friend got her car stolen on 08/2008 she forgot her ...

Customer Question

My friend got her car stolen on 08/2008 she forgot her keys on the car seat the next mornming her car was gone, till now the insurance has not payed, they have asked for her bank statments for the year before the loss and W2 forms for 2 years before the loss now she and her minor daughter have to go for an examination set up by the insurance co. does she have to continue to pay the car and the insurance and for how long. she lives in arizona
Expert:  NO LEGAL ADVICE WAS GIVEN BY ME replied 9 years ago.
The automobile will eventually be recovered, where, no one knows. I certainly would continue to pay the automobile insurance until such a time as you know the car is secured, or destroyed, but not in any body's possession who can still cause damages with the vehicle. The registered owner can, and sometimes is, held responsible or damages even after the car is stolen, and driven by the thief.

It should be resolved normally within one or two months what the status of the vehicle is. so paying at most two more months insurance would be the wise thing to do. The insurance company will release you from liability at some point as well, even if the vehicle is not recovered. Check your policy to see how this addressed.

If you found my answer helpful, please click on the GREEN ACCEPT button. Your question will not close, and you will still have the opportunity to follow-up if needed. Leaving a bonus and positive feedback is not required, but doing so is certainly appreciated!

Your Just Answer Expert,

VRJ