How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LawHelpNow Your Own Question
LawHelpNow, Attorney/Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 7639
Experience:  Relax. Let's work together. Practical solutions.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
LawHelpNow is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My Mother As Been Taking A Pescribed Drug (Fosomax) for the ...

This answer was rated:

My Mother As Been Taking A Pescribed Drug (Fosomax) for the Bones, for About 5 years and now we find out that it Causes a Heart Irregular heart beat witch causes many Chronic Complications We Found out watching the news on 04-28-08. On top of all that My mother quit her job on the cause of This condition which we went to the hospital for on several Occasions and no one could give us a reason for this heart condition that she has been having. Is there Something that can be done.

Hello and thanks so much for choosing this forum to pose your important legal question. I will do my best to give you some honest and accurate guidance.

  1. I am sorry to hear about your mother. I wish her the best in terms of her health.
  2. The only way to see if she has a pharmaceutical claim is to consult a plaintiffs' trial attorney handling such cases. If a lawyer takes her case pursuant to a contingent fee arrangement there would be no fee unless she recovers.
  3. Here are some attorneys who advertise that they are handling these cases in New Jersey. It would be wise to contact them for a free, no-obligation evaluation.

If we can be of any further assistance please free to use our service again. Best wishes for a successful outcome.

If my answer has been helpful to you, please click "ACCEPT" so that I may be paid. This is the only way that I will receive compensation for the work performed. Please consider clicking "BONUS" as a nice way of saying "thanks" for a job well done. Clicking "FEEDBACK" to leave your positive comments is always greatly appreciated.

The information provided is general in nature only and should not be construed as legal advice. By using this forum, you acknowledge that no attorney-client relationship has been created between you and Benjamin M. Burt, Jr., Esq. You should always consult with a lawyer in your state.

LawHelpNow and 4 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you