How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask rvlaw Your Own Question
rvlaw, Lawyer (JD)
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8386
Experience:  NYC Trial Atty. 30 yrs.- pers. inj., contracts, real estate, criminal, estates, matrimonial.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
rvlaw is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My grandmother died more than 3years ago. There are 4 ...

Customer Question

My grandmother died more than 3years ago. There are 4 siblings, two of which were made co-executors of my grandmother''s will (the brother and one sister). My mother and the third sister have not been given any answers to money matters and the estate has still not been settled. What avenues of recourse do they have?
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  rvlaw replied 9 years ago.


The executors must render an accounting to the probate court every year:

See the clerk of the court for forms to use to compel this long overdue accounting. Since nothing has been filed.........MOVE TO REMOVE THEM PER THE STATUTE!



This is information only, NOT legal advice. No attorney-client relationship has been created. Consult an attorney in your state for legal advice regarding your issue.


rvlaw and 3 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Thank you very much!!!!!
Expert:  rvlaw replied 9 years ago.
My pleasure