How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jane T (LLC) Your Own Question
Jane T (LLC)
Jane T (LLC), Lawyer (JD)
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8435
Experience:  Experienced attorney; contracts, internet, business, finance, employment, RE, consumer, & more.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Jane T (LLC) is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am currently doing a fine job at what I do (even working ...

This answer was rated:

I am currently doing a fine job at what I do (even working with an advancing disability which affects my mobility). I've been told I'm going to be asked to move to a new location, within the building, and the location isn't going to allow me to do my job, as well, or maybe not even be able to do my job adequately. I would like have someone: an attorney who's familiar with Americans with Disabilities Act or someone who can determine if I have any recourse to prevent me being moved to a new location because I may not be able to do my job in the manner I am used to doing it. Can you direct me to a place (someone/organization) to help me file a claim under the ADA?


Claims or information about the ADA can be obtained from the United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission at and information about filing a complaint can be found at The EEOC's Seattle field office handles Alaska matters -

Jane T (LLC) and 12 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you