How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Walter Your Own Question
Walter, Legal Consultant
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 11528
Experience:  Specializing in all aspects of law including Family, Real Estate, Employment and Consumer Protection
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Walter is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

i have custy of my childre can the other parent put ther ...

Resolved Question:

i have custy of my childre can the other parent put ther pictures on enternet with out your nolige and a mitted doing drugs during pregencey of children even tho im a regester sex offender and putting me down and has nothing to do with my children past is past that the way i see it i cant geally get offend by it but it bother me about my children
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Walter replied 9 years ago.


I am sorry, I do not have good news. The other parent can place pictures of the children on line without your consent. The person who owns the picture is has the right to use it on line and since they are the other parent they have the right to use it on line.

As far as the behavior no, they should not be putting you down and you can file harassment charges against the parent if he/she continues to do.


Walter and 6 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you