How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask truthfinder Your Own Question
truthfinder, Truth Finder
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 2293
Experience:  I'm a straight forward person w/ a professional manner & drive to find the truth!
Type Your Legal Question Here...
truthfinder is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am looking for Billy Hancock, Memphis, Texas. I do not ...

Resolved Question:

I am looking for Billy Hancock, Memphis, Texas. I do not know his SS#. He is a cousin of mine and his son WILL NOT TELL US WHERE BILLY IS!!!!!!. Any help you can give us would be greatly appreciated. How can we as family find him.
His son Carl had him declared Mentally Incompetent. Carl moved him to a facility in Amarillo, Texas and moved him again SOMEWHERE!!!!
Carl refuses to tell his Uncle Jake, Billy's Brother, where Billy is.
What recourse does this family have to find Billy Hancock?????
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  truthfinder replied 9 years ago.

You can try to file a missing persons report as well as press kidnapping charges or unlawful restraint charges (read HERE). The statue on unlawful restraint states moving them from one location to another without their consent is a crime.

truthfinder and 2 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you