Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I HAVE SOLE CUSTODY OF MY 8 YEAR OLD SON. HIS FATHER ...

Customer Question

I HAVE SOLE CUSTODY OF MY 8 YEAR OLD SON. HIS FATHER IS BEHIND IN CHILD SUPPORT AND HAS DECIDED WITH OUT TELLING ME THAT ON HIS WEEKEND VISITATION HE WILL NOT TAKE HIM TO SOCCOR GAMES. HE KNEW MY SON WOULD BE PLAYING THIS SPRING AND DID NOT BRING UP ANY OBJECTIONS DURING ENROLLMENT, WHAT CAN I DO TO ENSURE MY SON DOES NOT MISS OUT ON EXTRACURICULAR ACTIVITIES?
Expert:  dkennedy replied 9 years ago.

HelloCustomer

What exactlyh does the visitation or custody order say about his father's visitation?

Does it give specific times and days?

Does the order give you the authority to decide the visits?

Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Reply to dkennedy's Post: THE DECREE STATES HE GETS EVERYOTHER WEEKEND STARTING 6PMFRI AND ENDING 6PM SUNDAY WHICH HE IS NEVER ON TIME. HE ALSO GETS EVERYOTHER HOLIDAY AND 2 2WEEKS IN THE SUMMER WHICH I NORMALLY ALLOW MORE SO MY SON CAN GO TO HIS FRATERNAL GRANDPARENTS. I LIVE IN OKLAHOMA AND THIS IS THE STANDARD VISITATION.