How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ray Your Own Question
Ray, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 42299
Experience:  30 years in civil, probate, real estate, elder law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Ray is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I want to immigrate to Columbia and live there the rest of ...

Resolved Question:

I want to immigrate to Columbia and live there the rest of my life. I am a us citizen and married to a columbian. What do I need to do?
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Ray replied 9 years ago.









Colombian Embassy in Washington, United States

United States

Thanks for your questiion. You should just contact these folks by e-mail and ask them what the process is and that you are interested in immigrating there.They should be able to send you the forms. You can of course visit there with a valid U.S. passport if you want to check things out or visit before you emigrate. Good luck to you in this matter..



Embassy of Colombia send edits
2118 Leroy Place,
NW 20008
City: Washington
Phone:(NNN) NNN-NNNNbr />Fax:(NNN) NNN-NNNNbr />Web Site:
Email: [email protected]
Ray and other Legal Specialists are ready to help you