How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask truthfinder Your Own Question
truthfinder, Truth Finder
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 2293
Experience:  I'm a straight forward person w/ a professional manner & drive to find the truth!
Type Your Legal Question Here...
truthfinder is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a recovery agent for washington state looking to ...

Customer Question

I am a recovery agent for washington state looking to start my first replevin rcw 12.04.204 can i do this with out an attorney?
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  truthfinder replied 9 years ago.
You do not need an attorney, you can file for this with the Clerk of Court in the county where the defendant lives. Read HERE.
truthfinder and 3 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
12 hours and some change later......this must have been a good one huh...thanks for the info.