Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

Statues; 7082.02, 7083, 7821.1, 782.04, 782.07

Customer Question
statues; 7082.02, 7083, 7821.1, 782.04, 782.07
Submitted: 9 years ago.Category: Legal
2/20/2008
Lawyer: 4ren6, Forensics/CSI replied 9 years ago
4ren6
4ren6, Forensics/CSI
Sir your numbers seem to be a little out of order. Here are the Florida Statutes by chapter..It appears your looking for the below.,

Here are the knock and announce statutes.
http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&URL=Ch0933/titl0933.htm&StatuteYear=2007&Title=%2D%3E2007%2D%3EChapter%20933

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes/index.cfm?Mode=View%20Statutes&Submenu=1&Tab=statutes&CFID=41125062&CFTOKEN=40455221

TITLE XLI STATUTE OF FRAUDS, FRAUDULENT TRANSFERS, AND GENERAL ASSIGNMENTS Ch.725-727
TITLE XLII ESTATES AND TRUSTS Ch.731-739
TITLE XLIII DOMESTIC RELATIONS Ch.741-753
TITLE XLIV CIVIL RIGHTS Ch.760-765
TITLE XLV TORTS Ch.766-774
TITLE XLVI CRIMES Ch.775-896
4ren6
4ren6, Forensics/CSI
thank you for your help. Do you know what the Florida satatue 316.193 states?
4ren6
4ren6
4ren6, Forensics/CSI