How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ms Chase Your Own Question
Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Consultant
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 2897
Experience:  Business, Custody, Marriage/Divorce, Criminal Law, Contract Negotiation, Entertainment Law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Ms Chase is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am living with a long-time girlfriend. She was placed ...

Customer Question

I am living with a long-time girlfriend. She was placed involuntarily for 72-hours at a local mental health rehab center as a suicide risk. She was placed there (in a nut-shell), because she was having a break-down for many reasons (work, money issues, etc), but, the main reason was because she got a very hurtful email from her ex-husband (of 5 years) that basically informed her to cease all conversation with him (he was now in a new relationship). She had a fantasy of reconciling with him and getting back together (re-married). I''m a total nutcase trying to keep her from committing suicide while at the same time wondering if the last 2+ years have all been a sham. She leaves in 2,for 30 days at a rehab center & to pursue her reconsiling with her ex. We had a verbal agreement if I came back from my job in Conn. that I could live with her until I regained a job. Now see wants me out before she leaves. I have no money and no one can put me up. Do I have any recourse at all?
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 9 years ago.
Answered via Just Answer Chat.
Ms Chase and 2 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
Ms Chase decided to opt out and hand my question over to another of her colleges...I think because she thought she was dealing with something having to do with Dallas law.....I am not in Dallas--Ilive in Hot Springs ARkansas.
Whould Ms Chase like to relook at my question based on this information? If not I don't believe that I should have been charged for Ms Chase's involevment in this!!
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 9 years ago.


I put your question on the open list so that other experts can see it. There may not be someone here right at the moment that can help, but someone will be with you as soon as possible. I cannot control how fast an expert gets to you, I am simply an expert here myself.

When you make a deposit, that deposit its still in your account and does not get applied to any particular expert until you click accept. You should not click accept until you get the answers that you need.

I am going to contact admin and ask them to move your funds back into your Just Answer account until you have been helped to your satisfaction. I noticed that you gave me negative feedback because you have not been helped yet, since this is not my fault, I would ask you if you could consider retracting the negative feedback. If you wish to retract it, you can send an email to [email protected] and they will handle it for you.

I will make sure your question is on our open question list.

Thank you for using Just Answer. Your satisfaction is our goal.


Related Legal Questions