How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Walter Your Own Question
Walter, Legal Consultant
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 11528
Experience:  Specializing in all aspects of law including Family, Real Estate, Employment and Consumer Protection
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Walter is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If a couple who was living together splits and the guy ...

Resolved Question:

If a couple who was living together splits and the guy moves out of town, is there a way for him to get his W-2 that was mailed to his old address if she will not send it to him?
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Walter replied 9 years ago.


The easiest way of handling this is to contact the employer and request a new one be sent out to his new address. While he can take her to court to request this be given back the time and aggravation would not be worth the effort. He can have a new W-2 sent out quicker then he could get a hearing on the matter.

I wish you the best,


Walter and 3 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you