How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dave Kennett Your Own Question
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Lawyer (JD)
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 27689
Experience:  25 years experience in general law, including real estate, criminal, traffic, and domestic relations
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Dave Kennett is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do I obtain a copy of a spousal support order from ...

Resolved Question:

How do I obtain a copy of a spousal support order from April 2006 made in Cabarrus County North Carolina? It is between plaintiff - Debora K Dates and Defendant Robert J Dates
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Dave Kennett replied 9 years ago.

DearCustomer- The best way to obtain a copy of any court order is to call or write to the court in question and talk to the clerk's office. You should request the copy of what you wish and if you need it certified you should tell them. There will probably be a small fee but there should not be a big problem obtaining the information you need.

David Kennett - JD - Attorney at Law

Dave Kennett and other Legal Specialists are ready to help you