How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Bill F. Your Own Question
Bill F.
Bill F., Paralegal
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 2243
Experience:  State Paralegal - 10 Years Hands on Legal Experience
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Bill F. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How to cancel out a POA and a 30 Day notice

This answer was rated:

I need to know how to void out the things I have listed at the top because the ladies mom said that we did not have to movie out of the house but the daughter is trying to keep using the POA and is telling my mother not to tell her mom what she is doing to my mom, and the 30 day notice, so how can we beat this and or what should we do to beat it. Because the daughter will not let us see the POA and the daughter is not on the home lease and she is trying to do things against her mother, We need help real bad on this.

Richard Byrd

Without providing you a proof of the POA she has no legal right to do anything on her mothers behalf and in fact she may be putting her mother in jeopardy for a civil suit since she is acting as an agent for her mother without her mothers permission. You can ignore the daughter and if you have to get a restraining order against her.

You need to contact the mother who holds your lease and get written confirmation concerning the change in the 30 day notice and the decision to cancel the notice and get from her in writing a letter that the current lease (or if yo need to sign a new lease) is fully enforced.

If none of this works you need to contact the department of housing in your area and open up a landlord tenant complaint and have them get a mediator involved to help get this situation straightened out.

Good luck. If you have any other related questions please let me know. If you found this answer helpful please accept so I can continue to help others like you in the future. Thank you.


Bill F. and 5 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Do you know where I can get a Lawyer to help me and will let me pay in payments so that I can help my mom, And the lady that I care about and would do anything for. Can you e-mail with a Lawyer that could help that is in Falls Church, VA 22046. [email protected]

Here are a number of agencies that you can contact. Just find the one closest to you:

Potomac Legal Aid Society

- -(NNN) NNN-NNNN- more

Legal Services of Northern Virginia: ARL-FLLS CH Legal Aid

- -(NNN) NNN-NNNN- more

National Legal Aid & Defender Association

- -(NNN) NNN-NNNN- more

Legal Aid Society

- -(NNN) NNN-NNNN- more

Legal Aid Society of The

- -(NNN) NNN-NNNN- more

Legum & Wilk, P.L.C.

- -(NNN) NNN-NNNN- more

Legal Services of Northern Virginia: Alexandria Legal Aid

- -(NNN) NNN-NNNN- more

The Siroff Group, LLC

- -(NNN) NNN-NNNN- more

InterAmerican Legal Services

- - more

Inmigración: Asesoría Legal