How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 102496
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do I file an injunction against Child Protective Services

Resolved Question:

I want to know how to file an injunction against Child Protective Services without an attorney.
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Ely replied 9 years ago.

You'd have to file a Motion to Modify Child/Parent Relationship.

But honestly, you can't do it without an attorney - you're in too deep. If you try doing this w/o an attorney, you'll loose.

Try contacting Lone Star Legal Aid at - they take cases on for free or at a severe discount.

Also try UH's Law Center Legal Clinic, or the South Texas College of Law Legal Clinic (just type them into Google - they'll come up).

Sorry, I know this is not the answer you want to hear, but it's the honest one.

If this answer was helpful, please press accept - this is the only way I have for being rewarded for my efforts.
Ely and 8 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you