How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Bill F. Your Own Question
Bill F.
Bill F., Paralegal
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 2243
Experience:  State Paralegal - 10 Years Hands on Legal Experience
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Bill F. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

someone used my socialcecurtiy number in order to collect

Resolved Question:

someone used my socialcecurtiy number in order to collect section 8 I want to know how to get a subpoena duces tecum into court which court so that I can get the information from the NYC Department of Housing and take it to NYPD.
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Bill F. replied 9 years ago.

Go to the local legal aid society there in Brooklyn. Explain the situation. A volunteer attorney can help you prepare and file the appropriate documents you need to remedy this situation.

Good luck. If you have any other related questions please let me know. If you found this answer helpful please accept so I can continue to help others like you in the future. Thank you.


Bill F. and 8 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you