How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask J D Haas Your Own Question
J D Haas
J D Haas, Lawyer (JD)
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 2998
Experience:  21 years as a serious injury/wrongful death trial lawyer; nationally board certified; 43 jury trials
Type Your Legal Question Here...
J D Haas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was rear-ended and my car was totalled, I got a mild ...

Resolved Question:

I was rear-ended and my car was totalled, I got a mild concussion and injured my back, it has been seven months and I am having major problems and getting trigger point injections, I had a myelogram and they discovered I had a ruptured disc where myneck was injured, they are scoffing at $5,000 for pain and suffering, am I in the irght ballpark, I also suffered major depression and anxiety and am still quite depressed and in pain.
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  J D Haas replied 9 years ago.
You need to immediately talk to a Washington car accident attorney. You can find them by searching: "Washington car accident lawyer/attorney". There should be no fee for this consultation and they will provide information for you. I do not have access to your medical records, but from your information you need to talk to an attorney because the settlement numbers you are discussing are too low in my opinion. Good luck.

I hope that I have helped, answered all of your questions, and that I have provided you with useful information. Please contact me if I have not answered all of your questions. If my answer is satisfactory please accept it. I really appreciate positive feedback.

In the future, you can specifically request that I work with you on your legal question. If you have specifically requested that I answer this question, thank you.

Please be aware that my answer is not legal advice, it is merely information. You and I have not entered into an attorney/client relationship. The only way that I am legally responsible for your legal rights is if you have signed a written retainer agreement with my law firm.

J D Haas and 6 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you