How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Walter Your Own Question
Walter, Legal Consultant
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 11528
Experience:  Specializing in all aspects of law including Family, Real Estate, Employment and Consumer Protection
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Walter is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can individual routinely sell admissions tickets to ...

Customer Question

Can individual routinely sell admissions tickets to parties held in the resident''s home --i.e., would it violate zoning laws since home is located a residental area and not a commercial district?
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Walter replied 9 years ago.


Yes it would be in violation with zoning laws as well as laws against operating a business in your home without the proper permits and licenses. You can not charge admittance to a party held in a residence.