How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Walter Your Own Question
Walter, Legal Consultant
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 11528
Experience:  Specializing in all aspects of law including Family, Real Estate, Employment and Consumer Protection
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Walter is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

i am a renter and my neighbor downstairs plays her music ...

This answer was rated:

i am a renter and my neighbor downstairs plays her music extreamly loud at all hours of the night. what can i do?


You can call the police and report her for disturbing the peace. This will bring the police out who will request that she turn the music down. If she fails to do so they can then begin giving her tickets for this.

You also have the right to report her to your landlord and request that the music be stopped.


Walter and 7 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you