How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask truthfinder Your Own Question
truthfinder, Truth Finder
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 2293
Experience:  I'm a straight forward person w/ a professional manner & drive to find the truth!
Type Your Legal Question Here...
truthfinder is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

what are ths mississippi law on right away or estment using ...

Customer Question

what are ths mississippi law on right away or estment using your property to access another property. other property has access to county road; but has to built an drive.
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  truthfinder replied 9 years ago.
The only way you can be forced to give someone an easement across your property is if there is no other way to access their land or if that access would cause them an undue hardship or excessive expense; this is referred to as an easement of necessity. Should you be required to give someone an easement, you must be reimbursed a fair monetary amount for that use by that person.