How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask R. Zapor Your Own Question
R. Zapor
R. Zapor, Lawyer (JD)
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 81
Experience:  Quoted on ABC, NBC, CNN and Court TV. Over 20 years' experience in Law !
Type Your Legal Question Here...
R. Zapor is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

how do i write in a legal notice in the newspaper for an ...

Customer Question

how do i write in a legal notice in the newspaper for an adoption to server parenatal right and the agency that i am going thourgh said i had to run a notice for two weeks because the parenets can not be found what do i put in the notice
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  R. Zapor replied 9 years ago.
You need to put the name of the case, tbe type of case (petition for parental rights), the court in which it will be heard with the address and phone number, the date and time on which the case will be heard, and the fact that they have the right to repond to your petition by a certain date. Most newspapers will have a form for you to fill out. Since this is a parental rights case, also be sure to put in the notice that if they do not respond, they may lose their parental rights.