Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

WHAT IS FTS PROPERTY OFFENCE

WHAT IS FTS PROPERTY OFFENCE
5/10/2007
Lawmoe
Lawmoe, Lawyer (JD)

That is a very broad category and may encompass many things from a land use citation (eg. storing vehicles improperly on a property, unmowed grass) to a crime of theft or vandalism.

Please click ACCEPT below.

It came with a notice for driving with a suspended license.
I am not sure why that would be categorized as a property offense. Nonetheless, different courts categorize offenses for docket purposes in different ways.
Reply to Lawmoe's Post: What does the fts stand for
I can find no information regarding that administrative notation. I assume that it may be "Failure to Send" or something of that nature if you were to have provided an officer with proof of your status.
Lawmoe
Lawmoe, Lawyer (JD)
Lawmoe
Lawmoe
Lawmoe, Lawyer (JD)