How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Michelle Your Own Question
Michelle, Paralegal
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 4136
Experience:  31 years of experience in criminal, real estate, juvenile and family law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Michelle is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am having a problem getting my passport approved. I am a ...

This answer was rated:

I am having a problem getting my passport approved. I am a us citizen. I need to know who could help me.


You can contact the office of your State Senator and/or the office of your US Congressional representatives either your congressman or US Senator. If you would like help locating those offices.

Here is a link to obtain the name of your State Senator

And also the link for your US representatives

And for the US Senate to locate your elected officials

I suggest you begin with your US representatives in the House. Remember they are paid by you and have staff to handle constituent concerns such as yours. So do not hesitate to contact them for assistance.

If my answer has been helpful, please ACCEPT my answer so I get credit for my effort to help you . If I can be of further help, let me know. Appropriate FEEDBACK is appreciated as is a bonus. Thanks ~ Michelle

Michelle and 4 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you