How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask 4ren6 Your Own Question
4ren6, Forensics/CSI
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 4794
Experience:  Sworn Expert Witness in Criminal Law. Sworn Expert Courtroom Testimony.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
4ren6 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do I file a formal complaint against the US Postal ...

This answer was rated:

How do I file a formal complaint against the US Postal Service? I have not been getting my mail from the post office and I have tried to resolve this with them three times. They are returning the mail saying that I am no longer at this address and didn't leave a forwarding address. I went to the post office and told them I never moved, however, I am still not getting my mail. I am at a loss of what to do at this time. Thanks for your help.

You can contact the US Postal Inspectors who oversee the operations of the USPS and can take your complaint.


4ren6 and 2 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you