4ren6
4ren6, Forensics/CSI
Experience:  Sworn Expert Witness in Criminal Law. Sworn Expert Courtroom Testimony.
796442

How do I file a formal complaint against the US Postal ...

How do I file a formal complaint against the US Postal Service? I have not been getting my mail from the post office and I have tried to resolve this with them three times. They are returning the mail saying that I am no longer at this address and didn't leave a forwarding address. I went to the post office and told them I never moved, however, I am still not getting my mail. I am at a loss of what to do at this time. Thanks for your help.

You can contact the US Postal Inspectors who oversee the operations of the USPS and can take your complaint.

http://www.usps.com/ncsc/locators/find-is.html