How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Guru_Guy Your Own Question
Guru_Guy, Lawyer (JD)
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 2418
Experience:  My specialties include Civil Rights and Constitutional law, as well as general practice issues.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Guru_Guy is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do I report a HIPAA violation

This answer was rated:

How do I report a HIPAA/medical records violation?
You can file a with the Department of Health and Human Services Office of Civil Rights. This web site explains how to go about it:

I hope this helps!
Guru_Guy and 4 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you