Large Animal Veterinary

Ask a large animal vet and get answers to your questions ASAP

Ask a Veterinarian,

My goat just had 3 kids ate one of the babies leg. It was…

Customer Question
My goat just had...

My goat just had 3 kids ate one of the babies leg. It was the runt and not doing well is the normal

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. The Expert will know if Just will be able to digest that. How old is Just?

She is 2 and her name is ***** ***** had the babies 3 hours ago.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Tiny?

She ate one of her kids leg off

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Large Animal Veterinary
12/29/2017
Large Animal Vet: Dan C., DVM, Veterinarian replied 7 months ago
Dan C., DVM
Dan C., DVM, Veterinarian

Greetings: I just logged on and saw your question concerning your baby goat. Apologies for no one getting to your question sooner. Are you still in need of some assistance?

-Dan C., DVM

No thanks we put the baby out of it's misery the other 2 are fine.

Thanks for getting back to me. So sorry for your loss. Glad to hear that the others are good!

-Dan C., DVM