Large Animal Veterinary

Ask a large animal vet and get answers to your questions ASAP

Ask a Veterinarian,

I have a mini potbelly and today he is bloated and has

Customer Question
Hello I have a...

Hello I have a mini potbelly and today he is bloated and has thrown up after he seemed ok but is bloated again and not himself at all. Just laying around not playing or his usual curious self

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What sort of animal are we talking about?

He has passed some foul smelling gas a few times he is pooping and peeing fine I'm just worried

Veterinarian's Assistant: Maybe I'm confused. I thought you had a problem with a pet. Is that correct?

Yes he is a pet he is 8 months old and weighs 30 pounds and his name is Arnold

Veterinarian's Assistant: This sounds like it might be serious. I'll let the Veterinarian know what's going on ASAP. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Arnold?

I just received him as a gift he was apparently in the sale Barn for a couple of days before I got him

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Large Animal Veterinary
12/23/2017
Large Animal Vet: Dr Linda, Veterinarian replied 5 months ago
Dr Linda
Dr Linda, Veterinarian

Hello, this is Dr. Linda. I am sorry that your question went unanswered. Do you still need assistance?

Thank you.

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?

Dr Linda
Dr Linda
Dr Linda
Dr Linda, Veterinarian