Large Animal Veterinary

Ask a Large Animal Vet and Get Answers to Your Questions ASAP

Ask a Veterinarian,

Large Animal Veterinary

18 month old heifer with a lot of drooling. Eating and

Customer Question
drinking fine but she is...
18 month old heifer with a lot of drooling. Eating and drinking fine but she is the only one in 15 head that I notice this in
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Expert will know what to do with the drooling. What is the heifer's name?
Customer: Tips
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Tips?
Customer: no
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Large Animal Veterinary
9/10/2017
Large Animal Vet: Dr. B., Veterinarian replied 3 months ago
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your situation, and wanted to help.

Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner, but can you tell me:

How long has she had these signs?

Any fever or breathing changes?

Are sores/ulcers or changes in the mouth?

Are her inner eyelids pink or pale/white?

Are you sure she is eating/drinking (not sham eating)?

CountryDoc
CountryDoc
CountryDoc, Veterinarian