CountryDoc
CountryDoc, Veterinarian
Experience:  Experienced mixed animal veterinarian
16703648

18 month old heifer with a lot of drooling. Eating and

Customer Question

18 month old heifer with a lot of drooling. Eating and drinking fine but she is the only one in 15 head that I notice this in
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Expert will know what to do with the drooling. What is the heifer's name?
Customer: Tips
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Tips?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Large Animal Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 month ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your situation, and wanted to help.

Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner, but can you tell me:

How long has she had these signs?

Any fever or breathing changes?

Are sores/ulcers or changes in the mouth?

Are her inner eyelids pink or pale/white?

Are you sure she is eating/drinking (not sham eating)?