CountryDoc
CountryDoc, Veterinarian
Experience:  Experienced mixed animal veterinarian
16703648

It is a 4 year old goat showing signs of listeria I have

Customer Question

it is a 4 year old goat showing signs of listeria I have treated her for that but she got bred today and I was wondering if an injury can cause the same signs
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with the goat?
Customer: She is having sezure type shakes and it came on very quickly
JA: Seizures always look scary. Let's get you talking to the Veterinarian. What is the goat's name?
Customer: Rachel
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Rachel?
Customer: She hasbeen grazing all day came up to drink and started this
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Large Animal Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your situation, and wanted to help.

Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner. If you would still like assistance, can you tell me:

Has she recovered with treatment? Or does she still seem shaky/tremoring?

What treatment did you use?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not helpful at all had her treated and up before any answer from you. A big waste of time and money